1) During the first days of treatment you will have gas and flatulence, the reason is because the seeds will start working in your system to eliminate all the toxins which will generate intestinal gas and many more trips to the bathroom than usual, however once your body starts to release and cleans itself it should disappear gradually.
2) During the first few days you will feel some body aches maybe slight back pain, arm and chest (similar to muscle pain that occurs during exercise), the aches are part of the process so do not get scared, this is a sign that the diet is working. Usually in these parts of your body is were the fat will burn first and you will see a reduction in these areas first. This should also disappear within a week or so.
3) Whenever you burn fat in large amounts you can have a headache due to the presence of ketones (molecules that our bodies produce when we burn large amounts of fat, either from your diet or your body), and is activated because it deprives glucose to our body, to help reduce these symptoms we recommend you consume antioxidants and essential fatty acids such omega 3 and omega 6, (soy, corn, squash, fish and nuts) and also recommended eating one or two oranges a day to recover glucose and vitamin C and bananas for potassium.
4) Fatigue: When we increase our visits to the toilet we can lose potassium levels, without this mineral we feel exhausted and sleepy, do not worry about it,just drink alot of water and have a banana
5) Resyze is a gut irritant, as it can be a chili, a cup of coffee, etc..At night you take a 1/4 resyze and in the morning have a yogurt, you will feel wonderful during the day.
It is normal to have more regular bowel movements and flatulence, especially at the beginning. In some cases you can find some small balls in the body. That is completely normal. These balls are fat accumulation that the body will remove. It's also normal to feel sore muscles in areas where there is more accumulation of fat.
Store in a cool, dry place. KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN Remember it is your responsibility to follow instructions